Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love GOOD news!

Today while I was substituting, I got a text from a source who has been helping me - and I mean really helping me - to get an interview with the Canyons District. Well, turns out that today I scheduled my interview for Friday! It has been a very very long road in attaining this interview (which is only a screening interview nonetheless) and I couldn't feel more thankful to this specific person and blessed to have people who want to help me and do everything in their power to help me. But, that is not all. There is more good news! I also got a call for an interview at another high school in Granite District on Monday.

Two interviews in 4 days. Holy moly! Please bless that I can show them how much I love teaching and all that I have learned in becoming a teacher through school and experience! phheew. That was a looong run-on sentence.

Today was my day! Everything seems to be going my way :)

The interview yesterday went really well! I think? I never really know, but in my own mind I feel like it went well. I just love teaching and I love being around hilarious kids who think they are the bomb dizzle. Its fully entertaining and an absolutely gratifying job. I hope that I get the opportunity, through at least one of these interviews, to continue working with kids and teaching the subject that I love so much.

2 comments:

Lauren and Eric said...

Congrats, Melissa! That is really so exciting! If they are smart, they will hire you on the spot because you are so amazing. Let us know how it turns out!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

AWESOME!! Good luck, I can't wait to hear what happens