I used to be in really good shape... it just comes along with the job of being a college athlete.
(The key words in this statement is "used to be")
Today, this very morning, I started over. I am dedicating myself to a healthier lifestyle including watching my portions of what I eat, working out daily, and getting my cardio in. I hope that I can get back into shape and obtain the "shape" that I am looking for.
P90X today.
and tomorrow.
and the next day.
for 90 Days!
Summer bod, here I come!
6 comments:
good luck! i am trying to get the bikini body i have always wanted to! :)
First of all, you are already in shape!! Second of all, really - good luck! I hope that you can beat Jordan and my P90X record of 5 whoppin' days! You really can do it, just stick with it because that was the hardest part for us!!
I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't think I will ever have my old body back again! Sad! Thanks for your cute comment on my blog. I love you too, and we need to play! Let me know if you are ever in Bear Lake and you can come see a show! :)
man, I need to jump on that band wagon too! :)
I'm pretty sure your "post athlete" body is still in FAR better shape than most (including mine!!!) Good for you though, I'll be back "at it" in a few months too! Then we can commiserate :)
I hear ya. I miss the days when I had an athletic trainer and coaches kicking my butt into shape. It was hard work but it was worth it. P90x takes me back to those days a little :)
Post a Comment