So fun, I'm kind of obsessed with New York!! Your graduation pics are super cute! You are so sweet, I'd love to get together and run! I'm training right now for a half marathon, but at the end of January I'll start my marathon training... if you're doing a race, or just want to get long runs in, I'd love a partner!! Let me know!
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you!! We are going in August so let me know what you guys do that is fun!! Don't get lost.
So fun, I'm kind of obsessed with New York!! Your graduation pics are super cute! You are so sweet, I'd love to get together and run! I'm training right now for a half marathon, but at the end of January I'll start my marathon training... if you're doing a race, or just want to get long runs in, I'd love a partner!! Let me know!
When are you going?! I have been bugging Spencer to take me to Wicked forever! How fun for you two & what nice parents you have.
By the way we are only 4 hours from NYC...call us if you get a chance :)
oh... no way! So so jealous!
Way cute! How are you? I haven't talked to you in... well, FOREVER!
Post a Comment