But it is NOT mine :)
I now have TWO sister in laws who are prego! Last night, Jaimi threw a birthday party for West at a park near their new house. It was such a fun party and during present-opening West opened a baby toy and diapers and made the announcement that Jaimi was expecting! We are so thrilled and excited for them to add another baby to the mix! Jaimi is 3 weeks behind Ashlie (who is 16 weeks! yay!).
I cant wait to be an aunt to these two new babies!

3 comments:
Oh my heck- I thought you were pregnant!good job at tricking us! wow what fun news!
Hahaha I totally thought the same thing! I was so excited thinking you were prego! Congrats on the exciting news though!
Oh my goodness! I about died when I came to your blog thinking YOU were pregnant!!!
Post a Comment