I gave myself the goal of catching up on my blogging by going through some of the trips that we went on this fall and making a record of the fun things that we did. Jeff is the fun one of our relationship and I am so thankful for him because he makes life so fun and full of laughter!
Jeff and Tom: When we go to Bear Lake we like to play tennis and this is a picture that was captured right after one of our many round robins. I love when Jeff gets with his brothers, they are too funny together.
In the Fall, Jeff and I were able to go to Island Park with dear friends of ours and on our way home we stopped by some sweet waterfalls. I don't even remember what they are called, but it was really fun to go on adventures with our friends. Thanks Zann and Em for inviting us! We had the best time at the cabin!
On the same trip we stopped by some hot pots and took scenic detours with Jake and Ashlie.
This is at Fire Hole. We jumped into this river up near the top of the picture and floated down the river. It was one of the most exciting parts of the trip to Island Park.
This is a picture of us in front of Old Faithful. She was faithful alright and we got a great show from her. I absolutely loved going back to Old Faithful. I remember going to see her with my grandpa Paul, way back in the day, and we would sit there with our ice cream cones, waiting patiently for the big explosion. It is a place that brings back many memories of my grandpa. Love him!
We are just having the most amazing time being married and have had some great experiences and trips together. I am so lucky to be married to the most amazing man in the world. Sometimes I may get cranky and annoying, but I hope that Jeff knows that he is my entire world. Love that boy to the moon and back!
There are lots more pictures, but right now it is just taking way too long to upload. More updates to follow!
2 comments:
Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun!
Looks like you guys were up to a lot of fun! Glad to see more posts!
Post a Comment