Welcome to our new blog that we will update often with trips and pics! Here is a great picture to start off our great new blog.....

Jeff and I love spending time together up at Blaine and Diane's Horse Property. It is one of our favorite past times from our time of dating. Jeff has been teaching me how to ride a horse, well... ride better. It has been so fun. I got cowgirl boots (and they are darling!) and we have been riding quite a bit. We don't get to go up to the property as much as we would like because we live in Salt Lake now and it isn't quite as close to us as it was before, but we still treasure that place and get up there as much as possible.
It is RODEO SEASON! Yeeeeehaaaaawww! We went to the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo last night with Jeff's family. Jeff, Tom, and Dall were all in the Wild Cow Milking contest (sorry teacher, I skipped class to watch my honey participate) and they tackled that cow better than anyone out there! While Jeff held on tight to the rope and did all the work to hold that milkin' cow steady, Dallas tackled his head and got him calmed down. Tom got some milk out of those nasty utters and the Brewer Boys came home victorious! It really was a fun time and my very FIRST RODEO! I know, it is sad, but it is true. Anyway, we had a great time and I am so glad I didn't miss it for something boring, *ahem* class. We were all SO STOKED that they won!
**I will post the video of the cow milking at a later date because it is definitely something that cannot be missed!
4 comments:
hey melissa,
it's jake and jill rabe. i saw that you've started your own married blog. love it! i hope you guys are loving married life. the first year just flies by.
i saw on your friends that you know amy tingey. she is in my ward out here in milwaukee! crazy how it's such a small world. tell brewer hi from jake and me.
Hey guys! We just found your blog and love that you are bloggers. We are so happy for you guys and are still sad we had to miss the wedding. I heard it was fabulous!! Hope all is well! If you want access to our blog e-mail me at kendrarabe@hotmail.com. We are private so I have to give you access if you want to view it.
LOVE- Ben & Kendra
Love the blog & you guys too! We too are private
ky.mom.3@hotmail.com drop me a note and I'll send you a link if you want :) Hope all is well and that the landscaping and teaching are going fabulously! Love the Spence & Ky
Glad to share our wedding day with such a cute couple!!!
Post a Comment